PRIVACY - DATA PROTECTION
Contact: Annett Pée
Phone: FIN +358 (0) 408762975
D + 49 (0) 15750456327
Information we collect when you visit our website
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Websites or register for the Subscription Service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
Information we collect when you contact us
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business (hereafter “Personal Information”). Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
How we use the collected information
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
• send information content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
• promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
• meet legal requirements.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
Security of your Personal Information
We have taken extensive technical and organizational precautions to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, misuse, loss and other external interference. We regularly review our security measures and adapt them to the state of the art.
You have the following data protection rights:
• You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
• You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
• If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland are available here.
Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to our services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How we share collected Information
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
How you can access and control your Personal Information
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable time frame of one month and notify you of the action we have taken.
Rovaniemi/Leipzig, 30th June 2018